Wallacetown Agricultural Society – Annual Archery Competition Rules
Convenor: Joe Mylrea – 519-533-3603 email: Mylrea1@sympatico.ca
Click on Archery rules to download copy of the following rules and information.
Scroll down to complete REGISTRATION FORM.
DATE – Sunday September 8, 2019
WALLACETOWN FAIRGROUNDS – Spectators Welcome
24 ARGYLE STREET , WALLACETOWN
- Each Archer will shoot 5 rounds at 10 targets at varying distances. Three arrows set per target. (50 shots total per competitor)
- Maximum 3 minutes to shoot three arrows.
- If an arrow lands on the line, the higher value will be rewarded.
- In the event of tie, the competitor with the most bullseyes (X) will win. If neither has a bullseye or they have the same amount, a shoot off will decide the winner.
- Whistle will signal start and stop.
- NO ARROWS ON THE REST OF BOW RAILS UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE RANGE
- Arrows to remain in targets until they have been scored. NO ONE WILL CROSS THE LINE UNTIL INSTRUCTED.
- Absent shooters will forfeit their turn.
- Be courteous to fellow shooters
- Youth (under 18)
- 4 Member Team Event – mixed, men or women
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for men and women’s division