Wallacetown Agricultural Society – Annual Archery Competition Rules
Convenor: Ken Sloetjes 519 – 280-5768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on Archery rules to download copy of the following rules and information.
Scroll down to complete REGISTRATION FORM.
DATE – Saturday, August 13, 2022 – starts at 10:00 am
WALLACETOWN FAIRGROUNDS – Spectators Welcome
24 ARGYLE STREET , WALLACETOWN
- Each archer will shoot three arrows set per target. (Field point only) 3 rounds at 5 targets stand at varying distances. (45 shots total per competitor)
- Maximum 3 minute to shoot three arrows.
- If an arrow lands on the line, the higher value will be rewarded.
- In the event of a tie, the competitor with the most bullseyes (X) will win. If neither has a bullseye or they have the same amount, a shoot off will decide the winner.
- Whistle will signal start and stop.
- NO ARROWS ON THE REST F BOW RAILS UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE RANGE.
- Arrows to remain in targets until they have been scored. NO ONE WILL CROSS THE LINE UNTIL INSTRUCTED.
- Absent shooters will forfeit their turn.
- Be courteous to fellow shooters.
- Each Competitor will be responsible for your own equipment.
- NO RANGEFINDERS.
- Youth (under 18)
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for men and women’s division
PLEASE CLICK ON LOGO TO FIND LINK TO OUR VALUED SPONSORS