Another great year for the Joe Mylrea Memorial Archery Tournament. Thank you to Ken Sloetjes and Dan Page for organising the day along with Donna Mylrea for supporting the day with your help.
Also a big thank you to everyone of the fairboard members that helped during the tournament. We appreciate all you do! See you next year.
Crossbow winner was Kim VanDyk. Family members were happy to accept for her.
1st – Dillon Hric
2nd – Scott Tobias
3rd – Alyssa Brown
Women’s Compound Bow
1st – Lindsay Miles
2nd – Faith Lamb
3rd – Jada Krebs
Men’s Compound Bow
1st – Kurtis Hathaway
2nd – Kodi Hansen
3rd – River Peter
Longshot Contest Winners
From left to right
Kyle Krebs, Faith Lamb, Damon Page, Dan Page and Keylana Hansen
Wallacetown Agricultural Society – Annual Archery Competition Rules
Convenor: Ken Sloetjes 519 – 280-5768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on Archery rules to download copy of the following rules and information.
Scroll down to complete REGISTRATION FORM.
DATE – TBA – starts at 10:00 am
WALLACETOWN FAIRGROUNDS – Spectators Welcome
1. Each archer will shoot three arrows set per target. (Field point only) 3 rounds at
5 targets stand at varying distances. (45 shots total per competitor)
2. Maximum 3 minute to shoot three arrows.
3. If an arrow lands on the line, the higher value will be rewarded.
4. In the event of a tie, the competitor with the most bullseyes (X) will win.
If neither has a bullseye or they have the same amount, a shoot off will decide the winner.
5. Whistle will signal start and stop.
6. NO ARROWS ON THE REST BOW RAILS UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE RANGE.
7. Arrows to remain in targets until they have been scored.
NO ONE WILL CROSS THE LINE UNTIL INSTRUCTED.
8. Absent shooters will forfeit their turn.
9. Be courteous to fellow shooters.
10. Each Competitor will be responsible for your own equipment.
11. NO RANGEFINDERS.
3. Youth (under 18)
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for men and women’s division
PLEASE CLICK ON LOGO TO FIND LINK TO OUR VALUED SPONSORS
(please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari to fill out and send forms.)