Photos from 2019 Archery Competition below
Thank you everyone who came out to support in our Annual Archery Tournament – here are the winners
Score is out of a possible 450.
1. Curtis Hathaway 445
2. Jayden Page 437
3. Peter Hawthorne 435
4. Daren Page 432
5. Danny Page 431
1. Kristi Rieve 411
2. Stacey Byers 394
3. Crystal Lamb 387
Total number of participants
Santarosa Shooting Sports Brian and Kristi Rieve
West Elgin Gun Club
Brad and Joanne Rieve
Wallacetown Agricultural Society – Annual Archery Competition Rules
Convenor: Joe Mylrea – 519-533-3603 email: Mylrea1@sympatico.ca
Click on Archery rules to download copy of the following rules and information.
Scroll down to complete REGISTRATION FORM.
DATE – Sunday September 8, 2019
WALLACETOWN FAIRGROUNDS – Spectators Welcome
24 ARGYLE STREET , WALLACETOWN
- Each Archer will shoot 5 rounds at 10 targets at varying distances. Three arrows set per target. (50 shots total per competitor)
- Maximum 3 minutes to shoot three arrows.
- If an arrow lands on the line, the higher value will be rewarded.
- In the event of tie, the competitor with the most bullseyes (X) will win. If neither has a bullseye or they have the same amount, a shoot off will decide the winner.
- Whistle will signal start and stop.
- NO ARROWS ON THE REST OF BOW RAILS UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE RANGE
- Arrows to remain in targets until they have been scored. NO ONE WILL CROSS THE LINE UNTIL INSTRUCTED.
- Absent shooters will forfeit their turn.
- Be courteous to fellow shooters
- Youth (under 18)
- 4 Member Team Event – mixed, men or women
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for men and women’s division
(please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari to fill out and send forms.)