1. Click on the Category you are interested in on this page or in the prize book.
2. Read the official Rules and Regulations
3. Fill out your entry form – link is under Fair- Entry Form. Entry form is available online or you can download and print and complete manually.
4. Make note of your entry deadline. Wine must be entered Thursday Evening of the Fair from 7 – 9 pm in the General Exhibits Building. Student Art, Photos, Culinary Arts, Flowers, Needle craft, Crafts, Group Displays and Table caping can be entered in the General Exhibits Building on Thursday from 7 – 9 pm and Friday from 9 am to Noon. Junior Fair , Grains, Field Crop, Giant Pumpkins, Farm Toys, Young Farmers, Fruits and Vegetables can be entered in the Junior Fair/ Roots and Grains Building on Thursday from 7 – 9 pm and Friday from 8 am – noon. No entries are accepted after 12 pm on the Friday of the Fair.
5. Membership of $5.00 for all exhibitors except Junior Fair, Jr. Champ, Student Art, Youth Sheep Show and 4- H. Membership must be paid prior to receiving a membership number. Please go to the office inside the main gate at Pierce and Argyle Street to register. If you would like to receive your membership number prior to the fair, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. Exhibit Buildings will remain closed for judging from 12 pm to 6 pm.
Thank you for entering the fair and good luck.