ONTARIO ASSOCIATION OF AGRICULTURAL SOCIETIES
PROMOTING THE 2018 WALLACETOWN FAIR AT THE OAAS
and WALLACETOWN AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY’S WEBSITE
Image will become property of the Agricultural Society
Click on link below for further information from OAAS site.
1. All images are to be taken at the 2019 Fair
2. No digital image enhancing allowed.
3. All entries must be submitted by jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than November 1st, 2019. Please ensure your name, address, email address and phone number are attached in your email entry.
4. Each section entry will receive $5.00 for 1st prize only. Money will be forwarded after judging takes place in November.
5. Only one entry per person per section please. You may enter as many sections as possible.
6. Winning photos will be sent on to the OAAS Convention and presented there on behalf of the Wallacetown Agricultural Society.
7. Tips: Quality of focus/ angle of shot/ lighting, content of image: category/ appeal to viewer/ Fair involvement, fair identification, example: ribbons/ signs, etc.
1. Youth Participation e.g. exhibit/display/ribbons won/ etc.
2. Adult/ Senior Involvement ~ e.g. working/displays/enjoying your fair.
3. Candid shot of people having fun at your fair.
4. Candid shot of someone too pooped to participate anymore.
5. Children at your fair.
6. People with creatures and critters at your fair.
7. Most unusual Display at your Fair, your idea
8. 4-H Involvement at your Fair ~ e.g. livestock/ displays.
9. Homecraft at your Fair ~ e.g. displays/ demonstrations/etc.
10. Live Action Shows ~ e.g. singers/pulls/demo’s/something musical/ your fair at night.
11. Quilts/Handcrafts at your Fair from your viewpoint.
12. Displays of Antiques.
13. Livestock ~ e.g. displays/shows/demo’s.
14. Pet Show ~ your interpretation of what you see.
15. Live Demo’s ~-e.g. blacksmith/sheep shearing etc.
16. Birds/Small Animals ~ e.g. bird show/rabbits/etc.
17. Showing Fair Identification ~ e.g. with displays/ribbons etc.
18. Fair Ambassador Involvement ~ e.g. with displays/ribbons etc.
19. What is this year’s fair theme? ~ e.g. displays/signs etc.
20. Advertising Your Fair ~ e.g. photo showing a fair sign constructed of Agricultural Products including the Fair and the date. For example: a store window/store front/lawn display/field display etc.
21. Something “new” this year at your fair.