519-762-3343 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our superwoman vendor coordinator Carol Campbell will take care of all your questions and concerns. Please fill out vendor form and submit.
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
****New this year – Proof of insurance in the form of a certificate naming Wallacetown Agricultural Society as an additional insured to any acceptance of vendor
- Spaces are secured on a first come first served basis, once the contract, payment, and proof of Liability Insurance in the form of an insurance certificate or letter naming Wallacetown Agricultural Society as an additional insured from your Insurance Provider, for coverage no less than $2 Million if provided. If you need to purchase insurance, Wallacetown Agricultural Society has partnered through OAAS, back by The Co-operators, Duuo insurance for our fair. It is easy to apply and coverage starts at $12.10/day and offers the needed protection at a very reasonable rate. To get a free quote please CLICK HERE.
- Vendors must set up and vehicles cleared by the commercial building by 2pm on Friday of the fair. Parking will be available on the track.
- Vendors must remain set-up for the duration of the fair. Any vendor found leaving early will not be invited back.
Commercial Building Hours:
Friday – 6pm – 9 pm
Saturday – 10am – 9pm
Sunday – 10am – 5pm
- No more than two vendor passes will be issued to each vendor. This will allow free access to the fair for the weekend. It is your responsibility to have this when entering. Vendors will have to pay gate fee if they fail to show their pass. One pass per one person allowed only.
- Tables are not provided.
- If Hydro is required, it is your responsibility to bring an extension cord.
- The Agricultural Society will try to ensure that like or comparable products are not promoted but reserve the right to allow all vendor applications.
For those wishing to apply for Vendor Space please
fill out the following form and then ‘Send to Vendor’ listed below.
Click the button below and save to your computer.
Fill out the downloaded form offline and email it back to us.
completed downloaded forms can be emailed back to: email@example.com